Named after the Mansion’s original owner, the Spicer Suite is our grandest room. With large windows and high ceilings, the suite offers sweeping views of Mystic Village. Traditional sand-colored walls, a stately four-poster bed, and deep-seated accent chair complete this impressive space.
At 715 square feet, the suite offers a sun room with sitting area and sofa bed, separate bedroom with king-sized Duxiana mattress covered in 600-thread count Matouk linens, and en-suite bathroom with deep-soaking, claw-foot tub and walk-in shower.
ROOMS AT A GLANCE
- 715 square feet
- Sleeps three adults
- Separate bedroom and sun room with sofa bed
- En-suite bathroom with tub and walk-in shower
- King size Duxiana mattresses and Matouk linens
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- Flat screen, high-definition television with multimedia connectivity
- Revo SoundConect Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Guest CompendEum iPads
- High speed wireless internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- In-room ElSafe
- Hangers: slacks, skirt, wooden and padded
- Canvas beach bag for use during your stay
– Gratuity free property (not including the restaurant and bar)
– Daily European continental breakfast included
– Temporary membership to UP Fitness
– Complimentary laundry pressing service, limited to two items per room per stay
– Complimentary guest refreshment area offering soft beverages, coffee and healthy snacks; Cordials for cocktails in the evening
– High speed Wi-Fi in your guest room and throughout the Estate
– In-room local and long distance telephone calls
– Bottled water in your guest room and throughout the Estate
– Check-in: Early arrival recommended.
– Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
– We try our best to accommodate requests for early check-in and late check-out but no guarantees can be made.
– Due to boutique nature, full payment is required at the time of booking.
– Two night minimum stay on Weekends.
– Cancellation policy: Full refund if cancelled more than 45 days away from reservation; otherwise, resort credit will be given.