Each of our Victorian King guest rooms, while slightly smaller than our Balcony King rooms, offer elegant accommodations with between 310 and 340 square feet of space. Complete with a king-size Duxiana mattress covered in 600 thread count Matouk linens, en-suite bathroom with shower, and a workspace, these rooms are replete with luxurious touches in a comfortable setting.
AT A GLANCE
- 310-340 square feet
- Sleeps two adults
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- King size Duxiana mattresses and Matouk linens
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- Flat screen, high-definition television with multimedia connectivity
- Revo SoundConect Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Guest CompendEum iPads
- High speed wireless internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- In-room ElSafe
- Hangers: slacks, skirt, wooden and padded
- Canvas beach bag for use during your stay
Located on the second floor at the front of the house overlooking historic Mystic, Luzerne is named after the first boat Elihu Spicer’s father commanded. With large windows and high ceilings, the room offers sweeping views of Mystic. Traditional slate blue walls, a stately four-poster bed, and deep-seated accent chair complete this serene space.
- Gratuity free property (not including the restaurant and bar)
- Daily European continental breakfast available for purchase in the restaurant
- Temporary membership to UP Fitness
- Complimentary laundry pressing service, limited to two items per room per stay
- Complimentary guest refreshment area offering soft beverages, coffee and healthy snacks; Cordials for cocktails in the evening
- High speed Wi-Fi in your guest room and throughout the Estate
- In-room local and long distance telephone calls
- Bottled water in your guest room and throughout the Estate
– Check-in: Early arrival recommended.
– Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
– We try our best to accommodate requests for early check-in and late check-out but no guarantees can be made.
– Due to boutique nature, full payment is required at the time of booking.
– Two night minimum stay on Weekends.
– Cancellation policy: Full refund if cancelled more than 45 days away from reservation; otherwise, resort credit will be given.